1. Quotes are based on the Inventory you provide to us as we are not able to view your items before accepting your job. We do rely on an accurate list of inventory, and therefore, you need to understand that you cannot list a few items and end up with a van load for the same price.
2. Please, it is crucial for you to let us know the size of your items and make clear the collection and delivery postcodes.
3. Please let us know the number of men if more then one man is required.
4. Please do inform us in advance if there would be any challenge with regards to access to your building or property, i.e., Stairs, no driveway, narrow entrance, parking, so we know what to expect. Failure to disclose this information would incur extra charges.
5. We reserve the right to make additional charges, should you want the driver to make an extra stop at a different location from the original pick up/ delivery point. Congestion and Ulez fee would be charged for deliveries within the congestion and ultra-low emission zones.
6. It is your responsibility, to let us know in advance if for any reason you wish to cancel a Job or change to a different date from the original date.
7. It is also your responsibility to ensure that your items packed in a box or bubble-wrapped. Except you have made a special request for us to help you package or wrap or use a blanket.
8. You need to understand that anything can happen when goods are in transit or off transit. We do not take responsibility for already broken or damaged goods which did not occur during transit. i.e., things that have already been damaged before pick up or after delivery.
9. You are required to make full payment upon confirmation of the booking. We would not accept cash excerpt agreed before booking. Cash can only be accepted and paid to the driver in situations where an extra charged was incurred during the collection and delivery.
10. We accept Paypal and all principal Card payments.
11. There would be a 50% charge of the original price agreed for any job booking canceled within 24 to 48 hours of the job been carried out.
12. There is an extra charge for dismantling and assembly of any furniture. There is also an additional cost for disconnecting and connecting appliances such as gas cookers and Washing machines.
13. Please make sure you have checked with the seller or buyer the size and dimension i. e. (height, width, length) of furniture or appliances to ensure that it makes it easier for our driver or team to be able to get the item into your property. We would not force any furniture or appliances through any door if it did not go in through the door, because it is too large to get through the door to avoid any damage to the furniture/appliances and the property.
14. Please if there is any query about the service we have offered you, please let us know. We will do our best to resolve it. Customer satisfaction is our priority.
15. By accepting our quote, you agree with the terms and conditions of Osas Man and Van.